1) Can you find Image evidence of the technique? -
2) When was it first discovered and by whom? - Digital photography was first invented in 1969 by Willard Boyle and George E. Smith at AT&T Bell Labs.
3) What is special about the technique? - This technique could take a picture of a moment and capture it so you could keep that moment, no one coould create this before and the picture actually last and be able to be in sunlight without the picture being effected.
4) How does this technique work? Can you find or describe the processes needed to make it work? Maybe illustrate how it is made. -it is a form of photography that uses an array of light sensitive sensors to capture the image focused by the lens, as opposed to an exposure on light sensitive film. The captured image is stored as a digital file and then digitally processed e.g.colour correction, sizing, cropping.
5) Can you comment how important this technique has been for the history of photography. For example was it popular and is it still used today?. Digital photography was very important in history and it was very popular because it was a new way for people to take photos of memorable moments and it is still used to this day many people capturing fast motion pictures and capturing any moment.